The Active Adults membership is specifically designed to support people over 50 build fitness and strength. It's never too late to be fit and healthy. As we get older, physical exercise becomes increasingly important for a wide range of physical and mental health reasons.
Members receive access to our facilities and a wide range of age-specific classes including aquatic and land classes.
Facilities and classes
With this Active Adults membership you'll enjoy access to:
- fully equipped gym during designated program times
- group fitness classes as per the Active Adults timetable
- complimentary stadium use
- lockers to store your gear securely
- Personal Success Plan including full induction and access to ongoing tailored programming with our qualified trainers.
Our Active Adults membership costs just is $10.75 per week with with a joining fee of $65 and no lock in contract. Members can cancel at anytime with two weeks' written notice.
Personal Success Plan
The Personal Success Plan is designed around you, to help you reach your fitness goals. We’re pleased to be able to offer this complimentary service to all new gym members.
Your Personal Success Plan will kick-start with a one-hour one-on-one induction with a qualified trainer. Your trainer will listen to your goals and tailor a program to suit your needs and fitness level. You’ll receive:
- one-on-one consultation and goals session with a qualified trainer
- complete body composition tracking
- full fitness program tailored to your fitness goals
- a second 30 minute follow-up appointment to assess your progress and adjust your program
- a third one-hour session with a qualified instructor to re-assess your fitness and progress your program.
You can book your Personal Success Plan appointments in person at the gym or at reception.
Seminars and events
Active Adults members also receive access to:
- 10% off merchandise
- YMCA member benefits card, giving you reciprocal rights when visiting our other facilities in Victoria
Find out more about our other memberships.
Register your interest